The Karrimor SF Sabre Side Pockets are designed to add extra storage space to your existing rucksack. Being PLCE-compatible means that they can be used with current UK military issue equipment. They may also be used in conjunction with the Karrimor PLCE Yoke System
to create a minimalist 25 litre day pack.
Karrimor Side Pockets will attach to your PLCE-compatible pack by way of two tough YKK zips, along with strong plastic buckles at the top and bottom of each pocket. Webbing straps from the rucksack can then be fed through a set of exterior fabric belt loops on the Side Pockets to hold them in place securely.
A supremely durable 1000 Denier Nylon is used for the vast majority of the pockets, offering long-lasting strength. This is then given a silicone/PU elastomer coating for improved tear strength, and finally a DWR finish for better water repellency.
- PLCE compatible
- Will fit the following models: Sabre 45, 75, 60-100, 80-130, and the Predator range
- Supplied as a set of two
- Dimensions: 35 x 20 x 14 cm (HxWxD)
- Capacity: 12.5L per pocket
- Fabric: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Silicone/PU elastomer coating for improved tear strength and flex resistance
- Fluorocarbon durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Rot-proof thread
- YKK zips
- Weight: 510 g
- Colour: Olive green