The Karrimor SF Predator 80 - 130 Litre Rucksack is a large expedition rucksack for longer, more adventurous trips. This pack includes modular webbing which allows pouches to be attached and detached as required to give you more space and keep your things organised.
The SA (size adjustable) back system featured on the Predator 80-130 allows on-the-back and on-the-move adjustments to reduce muscle fatigue.
This rucksack benefits from a dividable main compartment and hooped lower entry zip which allows easy access to equipment stored at the bottom of the rucksack. Additional storage space can be added by attaching the Karrimor Side Pockets
or other PLCE-compatible accessories.
The main body of the rucksack can expand from 80 litres to 130 litres by undoing zips on the sides of the rucksack to open up gussets, ideal for those longer trips on the trail.
The KS100e fabric is a 1000 Denier Nylon fabric coated with a Silicone/PU elastomer for improved tear strength and flex resistance. Finished with a fluorocarbon durable water repellent (DWR) which adds water resistance to the fabric.
- Capacity: 80 - 130 litres
- Weight: 3.75 kg
- Dimensions: 80 x 35 x 35 cm (HxWxD)
- SA back system (Size Adjustable back system, on the move weight transfer between your hips and shoulders)
- Padded waist belt
- S-shaped shoulder harness (Fits your torso perfectly, maintaining balance)
- Sternum strap (Removable & adjustable with buckle)
- Dividable main compartment
- Hooped lower entry zip
- Compatible with side pockets (PLCE) Personal Load Carriage Equipment
- Zipped lid compartment
- Stuff pockets
- Crampon loops
- Twin ice axe holders
- Compression straps
- Grab handle on side
- Helmet friendly lid compression
- Rain cover included (solid colour coded)
- Rotproof thread
- Reinforced with bartacks
- Durable water repellent (DWR)
- YKK zips
- Colour: Olive green