The Fjallraven Kajka 100 Rucksack is durable, comfortable and loaded with functions – despite its fairly modest appearance, Kajka is an advanced trekking backpack in the classic Fjällräven spirit. Now with an all-new, lighter design featuring fine-tuned functions, lining and reinforcements made from recycled materials and improved repairability.
Kajka has an innovative, one-of-a-kind wooden frame that impacts the environment considerably less than other frames while maintaining strength and functionality. The well-ventilated carrying system of Kajka has great lumbar support, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and distributes even extremely heavy loads well. The user-friendly Perfect Fit Adjustment System can be easily fitted to the user’s back length and shoulder width. The hip belt is now more adjustable and offers a high degree of carrying comfort on long trekking days.
The main compartment is loaded from the top and has a snow lock. It now has a fully zippered front opening that gives the user a great overview of contents and can be divided into two sections with the lower section perfect for your sleeping bag. There are also angled bottle pockets, practical zippered pockets in the top lid and hip belt and integrated side pockets that open all the way around so they can be accessed from both the front and back.
The top lid can be removed and attached to the chest strap of the backpack or worn as a hip pack when you want to keep a close eye on your valuables. There is also the option of attaching a Kajka Side Pocket to the front of the pack. There is a bungy cord on the top lid and removable pole attachments on the front straps that can also be used for ice axes. Safety features include a whistle on the chest strap and rain cover with reflectors.
Kajka has been praised by hikers all over the world as well as by the trade press.
- Durable, comfortable trekking backpack designed to carry heavy loads, now
with an all-new, lighter design
- Made from Vinylon, recycled 500D nylon and lining in 210D nylon
- Unique wooden frame construction made from fsc-certified birch.
- Supportive, more adjustable hipbelt and ergonomic shoulder straps.
- Perfect Fit Adjustment System that is easy to adapt to fit the user’s back length
and shoulder width.
- Hydration system compatible
- Improved repairability
- Lining and reinforcements are now made from recycled materials.
- Fully zippered front opening that gives the user a great overview of contents.
- Angled bottle pockets that are easily accessed.
- Removable pole/axe attachments on the front straps.
- Practical zippered pockets in the top lid and hip belt.
- Top lid can be removed and attached to the chest strap or worn as a hip pack.
- Kajka Side Pocket can be attached to the front of the pack (an accessory).
- Two compression straps on each side
- Capacity: 100 litres
- Weight: 3520 g
- Dimensions: 92 x 58 x 30 cm (HxWxD)
- Material: Vinylon-F: 100% vinylal, 100% Polyamide 500D, 100% Polyamide
- Wooden Frame
- Rain cover: included
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin
- Colour: Green