The Rogue RB5 Trans Africa Boot is essentially a premium, water-resistant version of their classic RB2 Trail Boot
. Made in South Africa, the boot was specially developed for the Cape to Cairo walk in 1998 as a hard-working trail/walking boot, and has been worn exclusively by Wilderness Trail Guides in the Kruger National Park since 2003.
The Rogue RB5 Boot is made using superior African leathers, features a water-resistant outer, waterproof insole and is comfortable from the first use. Scratch marks and scars occur naturally on these hides; these marks should give your boots the unique rugged 'bushveld' look, indicative of the African outdoors!
When we started making footwear in 1976, we set out to make functional, hard-working and durable footwear, using superior leathers, soles and quality fittings. All our footwear is constructed using the tried-and-tested 'Stitchdown' method for comfort. Our shoe moulds are all in half-sizes for a more generous and spacious fit.
- Water-resistant outer (not waterproof)
- Waterproof insole thanks to a layering of ripstock canvas
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Partly lined with full-grain leather
- Ball-bearing easy-roller lace loops for quick tightening
- Lace lock
- Full bellowed tongue
- Padded ankle support
- Moulded rubber sole (please note that sole design may vary)
- A generous and spacious fit
- Colour: Oxblood (please note that leather may vary in shade)
- Weight: 1.5 kg in size 9 1/2
- Please note that the colour of laces may vary