The Rogue RB2 Light Trail Boot is a refreshingly simple and sturdy hiking boot, made in South Africa. Ideal for use in warm climates in the UK and overseas, they feature a full leather upper, grippy rubber sole, and padded ankle supports.
The Rogue RB2 Boot is made using superior African leathers, features a leather-lined footbed insole and is comfortable from the first use. Scratch marks and scars occur naturally on these hides; these marks should give your boots the unique rugged 'bushveld' look, indicative of the African outdoors!
When we started making footwear in 1976, we set out to make functional, hard-working and durable footwear, using superior leathers, soles and quality fittings. All our footwear is constructed using the tried-and-tested 'Stitchdown' method for comfort. Our shoe moulds are all in half-sizes for a more generous and spacious fit.
- Leather upper
- Padded ankle support
- Full tongue
- Leather lined footbed insole
- Rubber sole (please note that grip pattern may vary)
- A generous and spacious fit
- Colour: Tan
- Weight: 1.4 kg in size 9 1/2
- Please note that the colour of laces may vary
- Please note that these boots are not waterproof