The Hanwag Banks GTX Boot is a super comfortable, high-quality full leather nubuck boot with a GORE-TEX lining for hiking in all terrain from flatter regions to easy mountain hut-to-hut tours.
The Banks is just a joy to hike in. Made from 100% finest LWG (Leather Working Group)-rated nubuck leather – a certification that guarantees not just particularly high-quality leather but also sustainable, eco-friendly leather manufacturing. The 1.5-millimetre thicker polyurethane foam wedge in the midsole gives smoother roll-off, noticeably better shock absorbency and longer lasting comfort. The Banks is intended to be used on demanding hikes in terrain ranging from lower mountain ranges to the foothills of the Alps and easier hut-to-hut trails with a lightweight pack. And the GORE-TEX lining keeps feet reliably dry.
- Slightly larger forefoot for enhanced walking comfort
- Reinforced PU foam wedge for softer cushioning and better roll-off
- Robust cast metal lace hooks
- Inside stitch-and-turn seams for abrasion resistance
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Upper material: Suede, Fabric
- Outer sole: Vibram® Endurance Pro
- Lining: GORE-TEX
- Weight per boot (shoe size 8): 625 g
- Colour: Black/Asphalt