The Woolpower Ullfrotte Original 200g Zip Turtleneck is a superb base layer which can be worn in cold conditions throughout the year. Made from a blend of merino wool and polyamide, it performs best when worn directly next to the skin.
The Woolpower 200g Turtleneck is made using a circular knit fabric, which helps to reduce the number of seams needed, thus improving comfort. Because of its construction and material, this garment helps to wick moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry when active. The insulative properties of wool mean that it is capable of retaining body heat even when damp. Each garment features a terry-knit soft inner in fine merino wool, reinforced with polyamide for better wear-resistance, making it comfortable yet durable.
Woodlore have been proudly stocking Woolpower's woollen garments for over a decade, and have no plans of stopping. Their range of base- and mid-layer thermal tops and leggings come highly recommended by both Ray and the entire Woodlore Team. They have become a staple item of our overseas winter expedition kit lists, and are equally important for use back here in the UK.
- Made from merino wool with synthetic fibres (60 % Merino wool, 25 % Polyester, 13 % Polyamide, 2 % Elastane)
- Smooth outer surface with soft terry loops on the inside
- No vertical seams for improved comfort
- Zipped turtleneck with reinforced collar
- Extra-long back to avoid gaps between garments
- Colour: Green/Pine Green (shade may vary)