The Hanwag Tatra II GTX Boot is a premium-quality, lightweight, comfortable trekking boot with a waterproof GORE-TEX lining. The upper is made from durable, waxed nubuck leather, while an up-to-date Vibram sole provides lightweight stability on a variety of terrain. Each pair is handmade using materials sourced exclusively within Europe.
Click Clamp eyelets hold the heel in place and ensure full ankle support, helping to prevent twisted ankles and minimizes blisters. Additional features include shock absorption under the heel, along with increased comfort and air circulation when walking thanks to a pumping action in the tongue.
Hanwag's founder, Hans Wagner, opened his first footwear workshop in the municipality of Vierkirchen in Germany in 1921. To this day, Vierkirchen remains the home of the Hanwag brand, which celebrated its 90th Jubilee in 2011.
- Medium high-cut boot
- Extra comfortable footbed
- Upper: Waxed nubuck leather with reduced seams
- Lining: GORE-TEX
- Sole: Vibram AW Integral
- Flexible sole ensures smooth walking and prevents early fatigue
- Click Clamp eyelets for 2-zone lacing which locks down the heel
- Tongue lace hook prevents tongue from slipping
- Padded soft leather cuff with vent holes with embroidered logo
- Protective heel and toe caps
- Colour: Brown