The Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XTherm Sleeping Mattress’s construction gives the 6.4 cm thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The packable pad boasts a 6.9 R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions.
Therm-A-Rest's unique ThermaCapture™ technology helps to trap radiant heat within the mattress, while the Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimises convective heat loss. This is all done without the bulk, weight or durability issues normally associated with winter-worthy sleeping mats.
The baffled internal structure of the XTherm Sleeping Mattress provides unrivalled stability and support. And, without the need for conventional insulating materials, the XTherm Mattress packs down to the size of a water bottle.
The lightweight self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock™ valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation.
- Size: Regular
- Width: 51 cm
- Length: 183 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed dimensions: 23 x 10 cm
- Weight: 430 g
- R-Value: 6.9
- Materials: Nylon, Polyurethane
- Top fabric: 30D rip HT Nylon
- Bottom fabric: 70D Nylon
- WingLock™ Valve: The intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- Colour: Vapour