The NeoAir XTherm NXT Sleeping Pad is the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any sleeping pad ever made. With cutting edge Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture™ technology, the XTherm NXT delivers a 7.3 R-value while weighing just 439 g.
The NeoAir XTherm NXT is warmer, lighter and thicker than the previous model, which is why it cements the legacy of being the go-to sleeping pad for alpinists, mountaineers and extreme cold expeditions. At 7.6 cm thick, with horizontal baffles, premium, all-night comfort and support are at hand. This ultralight, durable mattress benefits from 70D nylon on the bottom to withstand the wear and tear of extended expedition use, while 30D ripstop nylon on top keeps it light and packable.
The WingLock™ Valve allows for rapid inflation and deflation but is also intuitive and easy to use in frigid weather when the gloves are not coming off. If reliable overnight warmth is the demand no matter how far the mercury dips and space in the pack is at a premium, there’s no finer sleeping pad than the XTherm NXT.
- Size: Regular
- Width: 51 cm
- Length: 183 cm
- Thickness: 7.6 cm
- Packed dimensions: 23 x 11 cm
- Weight: 440 g
- R-Value: 7.3
- Materials: Nylon, Polyurethane
- Top fabric: 30D rip HT Nylon
- Bottom fabric: 70D Nylon
- WingLock™ Valve: Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments—even with gloves on.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- Colour: Neptune