The KEEN Arroyo II Sandal combines the comfort of a water sandal with the stability of a hiking shoe. As such, they are ideal for boating, canoeing, kayaking and other water-based activities, especially those where steady footing is required.
With an anatomically designed footbed and a compression moulded midsole, the Arroyo II Sandal provides a comfortable and sturdy fit. The adjustable secure-fit lace capture system keeps them snug on your feet, even in swift currents, making them a highly recommended item for those attending one of our canoeing expeditions. Open vents on the side of the waterproof leather upper provide maximum breathability.
KEEN Footwear was first developed due to a need for a sandal that also protects the toes. Their signature black 'bumper' around the front of the shoe provides protection where it is needed most, and allows you to make the most of your adventures outdoors without having to worry about flimsy footwear letting you down.
- Extra tough sandal for outdoor use
- Leather and textile upper
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Dual-density compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- 4mm multi direction lug pattern for increased traction
- Heal support structure
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Machine washable
- Weight: 848 g (in size 9)
- Colour: Gargoyle/Tawny Olive