The Swazi Nahanni Shirt is one of those garments that is so simply brilliant that it makes you wonder why it hasn't been around for longer. Fortunately, Swazi have stepped forward and created this classic outdoor shirt that will no doubt become one of your go-to garments for cold conditions.
For those who love the warmth and comfort of polar fleece but need that extra bit of protection from the wind, the Nahanni is for you. An over-the-head smock, the Nahanni has the edge over standard fleeces thanks to the excellent addition of a windproof lining to the torso and back, as well as an extra long shape to keep the wind out. An added bonus is the windproof hand-warmer pocket, which makes all the difference on those frosty days.
Other features include Swazi's legendary high peripheral-vision hood, which can be adjusted or completely detached. The cuffs can be tightened for a snug fit, while the waistband can be adjusted thanks to a drawstring hidden away inside the hand-warmer pocket.
Named after the South Nahanni River in the Northwest Territories of Canada, the superb natural tone of the tussock green fabric provides a neutral colour that is perfect for hunting, fishing or just being outdoors.
- 1/4 length zip opening
- YKK zips used throughout
- Roomy fit for freedom of movement
- Adjustable cuffs with two stud fasteners
- Side vents at the hem for extra climbing movement
- Large hand-warmer pocket with zip closures and stud fasteners
- Adjustable waistband via hidden drawstring
- Wire-lined, high peripheral-vision hood
- Hood is adjustable and removable
- Small Swazi and Ray Mears logos on chest
- Colour: Tussock Green