Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar Soap is mild enough to be used as your everyday soap, and is equally suited to bathing, showering, shampooing or shaving. It is vegetable-based, 100% biodegradable and contains no added colours or fragrances. The natural ingredients help to moisturise and deodorise the skin.
Over the years, Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar Soap has proven to be one of our most popular products here at Woodlore, with Ray and the Woodlore team counted among its many loyal users. First created in the early 1870s, this unique soap has become world-renowned for its excellent daily cleansing abilities and natural healing properties for various skin ailments.
Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap has long been known to aid the treatment of a number of skin irritations, such as psoriasis, eczema, dandruff and rosacea. Regular use will keep skin clean and healthy, and help to avoid blemishes and breakouts. Another key benefit of this soap is its ability to alleviate the itching caused by PUPPPs, a condition that can occur in the late stages of pregnancy.
- Mild, vegetable-based soap
- 100% biodegradable
- No added colours or fragrances
- Natural healing properties
- Also suitable for pets!
- Ingredients: Coconut oil, palm oil, purified water, pine tar (Pinus Palustris) oil, vegetable glycerin
- Made with palm oil from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms
- Each pack contains 4 x 3.25 oz. bars