The Fjallraven Abisko Lite 2 is a lightweight, compact and wind-stable, four-season tunnel tent with excellent ventilation. Ideal for those who wish to travel with a small, light pack.
The flysheet is made from Fjallraven’s new high-performance nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights giving excellent strength despite low weight. The flysheet can also be completely rolled up at both ends for taking in the views and maximising airflow in good weather.
The vestibule is spacious for a two-man tent and there is plenty of room for gear. The flysheet and inner tent are connected, making handling easy and protecting the inner tent from rain while pitching.
Ventilation is excellent with three openings, positioned both high and low, which can be completely closed if needed. All openings, including the inner tent door, are covered in a fine mesh that keeps out even the smallest, barely visible insects.
This tent features a clothesline plus mesh pockets in the inner tent, making it easy to dry gear and keep organised.
Just like all of Fjallraven’s tents, the Abisko Lite 2 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Weight: 2070 g
- Persons: 2
- Seasons: 4 Seasons
- Outer material: 20D TripleRip Sil/Sil 3000 mm. 100% polyamide
- Packed size: Lenght: 39 cm / Diam: 17 cm
- Material inner tent: 15D Ripstop DWR 100% Polyamide
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh 100% polyester
- Floor material: 40D Ripstop PU 6000mm 100% polyamide
- Pole material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Scope of delivery: DAC V-Pegs Small
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Colour: Pine Green