The Ray Mears Folding Trivet is a tough, fully-collapsible cooking tripod, ideal for bushcraft use. Hand-made from mild steel, this is a piece of kit that will see it through many trips and adventures.
Ray has worked with British blacksmith and long-time friend of Woodlore's, Andrew Kirkham, to design his very own take on the bushcraft cooking tripod.
It features a unique, removable pot stand which, when placed over the cooking platform, makes it possible to cook with smaller pots and mugs such as the Zebra Billy Can
or Military Crusader Cup
. It comes complete with a durable canvas carry pouch, adorned with a subtle RM snowshoe logo.
Andrew Kirkham is an esteemed British blacksmith who has produced a number of items for Ray and Woodlore over the years, including our Steel Strikers
and Stitching Awls
. We are very happy to be working with Andrew on this product and have nothing but praise for his exceptional work.
- Designed by Ray Mears and Andrew Kirkham
- Made in the UK
- Fully collapsible and packs flat
- Features removable pot stand for use with smaller pots
- Comes with canvas storage pouch
- Exclusive to Woodlore
- Hand-made from mild steel
- Height: 18 cm
- Diameter: 20.5 cm
- Weight of Trivet on its own: 700 g
- Weight of removable pot stand: 150 g