Tear-Aid Original Repair Patch Kit - Type A is a handy polyurethane patch kit that can be used to repair tents, tarpaulins, airbeds, fishing waders, sleeping bags, rucksacks, boat covers and umbrellas, to name but a few applications. Highly recommended by Ray, Tear-Aid patches have the benefit of not requiring any messy glue application. If you've ever been far from home and in need of making an urgent running repair, you'll appreciate just how useful this piece of kit could be.
Each Tear patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte-finish, abrasion-resistant polyurethane elastomer, which resists puncture and tearing. Combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated to bond to a number of different surface types, Tear-Aid believe the product to be unique within the UK marketplace. Where possible, Tear-Aid performs best when it can be applied to both sides of the damaged fabric.
Woodlore stock the Type A
Tear-Aid set, which is ideal for the repair of canvas, rubber & neoprene, most plastics, nylon, fibreglass, stainless steel, aluminium, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, non-oiled leather, and Sunbrella.
- See-through, and so consequently works with all colours
- Resistant to discolouration over time
- Easily cut to size with scissors
- Does not require the use of messy adhesives
- Will not turn gummy in high heat
- Stretches and springs back without losing its grip
- Airtight, watertight and puncture-resistant industrial strength polyurethane
Each pack contains the following:
- One 3 x 12 " strip of patch material
- One 7/8 x 7/8 " patch
- One 1 3/8 x 1 3/8 " patch
- Reinforcement filament for edge repairs
- Alcohol prep pads