Norsol Leather Balm is made in the UK and provides good all-round nourishment and waterproofing for leather articles.
The oils in this wonderful product offer penetrating nourishment to keep your leather articles supple whilst the beeswax remains on the surface providing a flexible water resistant finish and a soft sheen. Apply sparingly with a soft cloth or sponge to the smooth surface of the leather, allow to penetrate then buff with a clean soft cloth. Use a clean, soft shoe brush to remove excess balm from creases and stitching. Particularly effective in producing a wax barrier to moisture if left to penetrate overnight before buffing.
Recommended by our in-house leather worker for use on your smooth Woodlore leather goods such as the belt, belt pouch, compass case and axe sheaths. Can also be used on leather boots, shoes, bags and cases and is great for nourishing new leather and revitalising old. This generous 250ml tin will go a long way.
- Superb leather conditioning
- Revitalises and nourishes leather leaving it supple yet remaining durable
- Leaves a pleasant Jojoba aroma
- Created using only the finest ingredients
- May darken leather, test on an unobtrusive area first
- Not for use on suede or nubuck
- Made in England
- Weight: 210 g