The Savotta Hawu Wood Stove 400 is efficient, light, durable, long-lasting, stylish and modern. It is a perfect partner to the Savotta Hawu 4 Tent for heating and cooking.
The stove's oval shape is easy to use, economical, energy-efficient and stable. The stove has a large heat-emitting surface compared to its weight, which is less than one-third of the weight of a conventional Savotta tent stove.
Thanks to its stable structure, the stove can withstand thermal expansion without twisting or denting, even when red-hot. The top and bottom of the stove are truncated to ensure sufficient clearance under the stove and to make it possible to heat food or make coffee on top of the stove. Unusually, the chimney pipe outlet is located in the middle of the stove, leaving room for two efficient heating plates on either side of the chimney.
The stove uses a highly refined combustion process. Primary air enters from the front and back of the stove directly under the fire grate. This enables rapid ignition and steady combustion. Pre-heated secondary air is introduced to the stove's top section through a flame plate in the door. The secondary air raises the combustion gas temperature, producing cleaner combustion at higher temperatures. The location of the gas combustion under the hotplates also accelerates and enhances their performance.
Thanks to its folding legs, the stove packs into a small space and is compact to transport. The legs fold out for use, raising the hot stove safely off the ground. The laser-cut leg profile is strong yet light. The bottom cut patterns facilitate standing the stove on logs in case it needs to be used on snow in the winter.
The stove has a detachable fire grate that can be removed and shaken clean. An easy way to empty the stove is to turn it upside down and fold the legs together, forming a handle. Hold onto the handle and shake the stove for easy ash removal. Replace the fire grate before use.
- Material: Fireproof stainless steel
- Weight: 5.4 kg (including fire grate 0.7 kg)
- Total length: 39 cm (package length 42 cm due to door handle)
- Total height with legs folded out: 37 cm
- Total height with legs folded in: 31 cm (package height)
- Combustion chamber length: 36.5 cm, recommended firewood length max. 35 cm
- Combustion chamber shape: Vertical oval cylinder with truncated ends
- Combustion chamber width max.: 22 cm
- Combustion chamber height: 25 cm
- Combustion chamber opening: width 12 cm, height 17 cm
- Chimney collar height: 4 cm
- Chimney collar diameter: 8 cm
- Stove bottom ground clearance: 8 cm
- Leg gap in use: 33 cm
- Chimney sold seperately
- 1 year guarantee against material and manufacturing defects
- Made in Finland