The DD Frontline Hammock is a versatile and tough double-layered design, with a breathable base and a built-in mosquito net making it ideal for use in the jungle.
With the pre-fitted webbing and spreader poles/elastic included to raise the net, the Frontline's ease of setup makes it a great all-round system suitable for users with any level of hammock camping experience.
Sleep 100% bug-free with the Frontline's ultra-fine built-in mesh insect net zipped up, or simply unzip both sides and roll up to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend the hammock with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun!
The clever breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure means that you can lie between the layers to cocoon yourself, or insert a partially-inflated inflatable sleeping mat between the layers in cooler weather.
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses etc
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Size: 2.7 m x 1.4 m (comfortable for people up to 6 ft 5 in and 125 kg)
- Colour: Olive green
- Weight: 850 g (hammock only)
- Includes: Frontline Hammock, Webbing (10 m), elastic cord, 2 x spreader poles, stuff sack
- Weight limit: 125 kg
- Spec Sheet for DD Frontline Hammock