The Hilltrek Braemar Hybrid Smock is fully waterproof in the shoulders and hood and weatherproof elsewhere, creating a lightweight Ventile® smock that can be worn in most conditions including showers and sleet or snow. The smock's hybrid concept gives excellent breathability, making it ideal for mountain biking, hillwalking, skiing, climbing and bushcraft.
Our version of the Braemar smock features side zips for ventilation, and extra pockets, which include hand-warmer pockets with flaps and a zipped chest compass pocket for increased storage.
Ventile® fabric is an entirely natural product that offers a unique level of protection from rain, while also being windproof, highly breathable, very durable and quiet. As such, Ventile® is seen by many as the ideal fabric for demanding outdoor use. The combination of a dense weave, along with the swelling properties of the fibres when wet, provides excellent weatherproofing in a garment made from 100% cotton.
- L24 Single Ventile®
- L24 Double Ventile® on hood and shoulders
- Integrated hood with volume adjuster and drawcord
- Reinforced shoulders
- Kangaroo pocket and flap
- Hand-warmer pockets with flaps
- Zipped compass pocket on chest
- Front storm flap with Velcro & zip closure
- Side zips
- Scooped hem with drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- YKK zips used throughout
- Weight: 1130g (in size large)
- Colour: Olive
- Made in the UK