The Millican Fraser the Rucksack - 32L is a quiet achiever. Just like the bags favoured by alpine explorers in the past, Millican have kept this lightweight and added modern details such as hidden pockets and compression straps. The result is a bag ready for almost anything, whether it’s overnight stays or weekend walks.
Millican have used just a few panels of highly weatherproof Bionic® Canvas that is 57% recycled and 30% stronger than regular canvas to construct this rucksack. This means fewer seams, which means less to worry about when you’re miles from anywhere. Even the buckles are made from aluminium for better durability and strength.
- Secure top-lid design with drawstring closure
- Generous external storage pockets for maps, water bottles and essentials
- Two compression straps doubling up as pole or tripod holders
- External zip pocket with internal key ring for valuables
- Internal sleeve for hydration pack or laptop (up to 17”)
- Two easy-access zip pockets on hip belt for camera, phone and valuables
- Padded, removable hip-belt
- Open space behind side pockets for bottles, maps, etc
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Simplicity is strength - minimum seams, maximum durability
- Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated.
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather
- Dimensions: H 55cm x W 28cm x D 23cm
- Colour: Moss