The Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System weighs just 3 ounces, but ensures you have access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. Simply fill up the pouch at a lake, stream, or river, screw the filter directly onto the pouch, and then squeeze the bag to filter water into a bottle. Ray really likes this product as it is compact, easy to use and lightweight.
This particular model comes with two collapsible 32 oz capacity pouches and works very well with the MSR Dromedary Bags
Rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration, it removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, leptospirosis, cholera and E.coli, , removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), and it also removes 100% of microplastics.
The Sawyer water filters contain a high number of tiny ‘U’ shaped hollow fiber micro-tubes that trap contaminants while allowing decontaminated water to freely pass through at a high flow rate — eliminating the need to store water and reducing the possibility of water contamination after the filtration process.
Backed by a lifetime warranty, the versatile, award-winning Sawyer Squeeze Filter is incredibly simple to use and fits in the palm of your hand, making it ideal for backcountry trekking, international travel, emergency preparedness, and more.
You won’t ever need to pop a pill, pump a filter, or wait for filtered water again.
Simply fill up the pouch at any source of water, screw the filter on to the pouch and proceed to using in multiple ways such as:
- Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice
- Drink directly from the filter which has push/pull cap included for on/off functionality
- Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles, including standard 2 litre bottles.
- Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness.
- Simply fill up the included reusable pouch at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle.
- For even more versatility, screw the filter onto most standard disposable water or soda bottles, or attach it inline on hydration packs (sold separately).
- The Squeeze’s filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate each time you clean it.
- The Squeeze can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever. We recommend backwashing and sanitizing the filter after every outing for optimized use.
- With a total field weight of only (85 grams / 3 ounces), the compact filter can be installed inline on your hydration pack or roll up into its included collapsible mylar pouch to take up minimal space in your pack and won’t weigh you down.
- 2 x 32 oz Collapsible Pouches (reusable)
- Squeeze filter with push/pull cap
- Backwashing plunger
- Inline adapters
- Drinking straw or gravity tube
- Mesh carrying pouch (can also be used to create gravity water filtration system)
- Filter Material: hollow fibre
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi and microplastics
- Filter Life: Lifetime Warranty
- Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
- All Sawyer water filters meet or exceed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates
- Weight: 3 oz
- Made in USA