The 5.11 Tactical Rush 24 Backpack is a water-resistant rucksack with 34 litres of packing space. Touted by 5.11 as "quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market," the Rush 24 features a wide range of useful pockets and compartments, making it an ideal day or overnight pack for those of you who like to keep your kit protected and organised when on the go.
As with all 5.11 products, this bag is more than tough enough to handle the demands of outdoor use as well as urban applications. Constructed from water-resistant 1050-denier nylon, the Rush 24 was designed with the help of US Special Operations combat veteran Kyle Lamb, and has truly been created with the end user in mind. The back panel features a reinforced pocket that will accommodate hydration bladders, while concealed hydration tube ports are situated either side of a heavy-duty grab handle.
The Rush 24's various compartments make it equally suitable for professional use, thanks to a protective laptop sleeve within the main compartment, a wide-opening admin pocket on the front of the pack with sleeves for pens, business cards, a camera, GPS unit, keys and much more, along with two inner mesh pockets for computer accessories, personal electronics, and other small items that you may want readily accessible.
Extra padding on the back panel promotes ventilation while the anti-skid pads help to keep the pack in place when you're moving. The shoulder straps are padded and contoured for extra comfort, and feature a sternum strap which can be adjusted to four different heights. Tri-glide fasteners are included at the bottom of the pack allowing you to add a waist belt (not included), while two grommets in the bottom panel provide air flow to the main compartment and allow water and debris to escape.
The zippered compartment above the admin pocket is useful for storing your radio, phone, travel documents, snacks, and other small items, while a fleece-lined pocket at the top of the pack provides safe storage for eyewear. Two compression straps keep everything snugged closer to your body for comfortable load management.
Self-repairing YKK nylon coil zippers are used throughout, and the high-impact buckles, fasteners and other components are not affected by variances in climate. All metal grommets and zip sliders have been coated to match the colour of the pack and increase their resistance to corrosion. The entire pack features numerous web platform points, allowing you to attach a host of 5.11 SlickStick accessories if you wish (compatible with standard MOLLE attachment systems).
- Spacious main storage compartment
- Dual zipping side pockets
- Hydration pocket
- Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle
- Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered and fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Two external compression straps
- Twin drainage grommets
- Main compartment dimensions: 51 x 32 x 20 cm
- Capacity: 34 litres
- Weight: 1710 g
- Fabric: Durable 1050D Nylon
- Water-repellent coating
- 16 total compartments, pockets, and slots to stow and organize your gear
- Admin compartment with 9 pockets and slots
- Web platform on front, sides and shoulder straps
- Bungeed cinch top to keep load in place
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Elastic webbing strap tidies
- Self-repairing YKK zippers
- Large, glove-friendly pull tabs